Monday, February 23, 2015

Our Anniversary


This weekend Tim and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary!  I can't believe it has been two years and I can't believe it has only been two years.  To celebrate we went to Olive Garden for lunch.  It was delicious and had the best bread sticks!  Afterwards we went to the Build a Bear Factory to make animals for each other.  We like to celebrate with the traditional anniversary gifts and year two is cotton so we thought it would be fun to make cotton filled stuffed animals.  Tim picked out their outfits, a bride's wedding dress and a groom's tux, which was so sweet.

Today we celebrated with a simple home cooked meal of our favorite dinner: spicy mac and cheese.  Yum! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.  God knew what he was doing when he put him in my life and made it a forever thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment