Saturday, March 7, 2015

One Month Waiting

We decided the real beginning our our journey would be when we got all the paper work done and our license in our hand.  This happened for our on February 2, 2015.  We know it can be a long and stressful journey but we are excited about he destination. 

We have officially been in waiting for one month.  I can't believe this past month has gone so fast.  We have been so busy getting this set up such as this blog, a website, getting our pictures taken and announcements made it has really flown by.  At the same time, with everything going on, it makes me even more ready for this process to get moving and I can't wait for that call!  I pray every day for God to help me be patient because I know that he has a baby ready for us, we just have to wait for Him to send the baby to Earth for us to meet.  I know He knows what is best for Tim and I and for the baby and birth mother.  It is just a matter of that time coming.  But I do hope it will happen soon :)

We have started many things to help the time pass as well.  We have many shared on here, such as the Good Wishes Quilt and the Starry Night Fundraiser, so I would to add one more...  our monthly waiting picture.

 I would like to document our paper pregnancy with waiting photos.  The first one is professionally done with my added touch.  I love this picture and it documents what we have been doing in the first month... getting everything ready for our announcement.  I love this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment