Friday, March 6, 2015

Our Announcement

Today we announced to everyone that we are officially in waiting.  At the school I work at it is a tradition that when someone is pregnant they bring brownies to school and put them in the lounge without a name and everyone has to guess who is pregnant.  I wanted to be involved in this tradition as well so last night I made small brownie bites and white chocolate Oreo truffles with blue and pink sprinkles.  I set them in the lounge with our new picture and letter explaining that we are officially a waiting family.  I heard so many stories of other they know who have also gone through the process and had success.  It was uplifting and so encouraging.  I received hugs and congratulations and it just filled my heart.  Thank you to everyone who sent a good wish and a positive thought today.  It really made for a wonderful day.

After school the photographer posted our new pictures and we finally launched our fundraiser site.  Again I feel so blessed with the responses we received.  We already raise $120 in one evening!!!  We truly come from a place of wonderful people, family, and friends and all we can do now is thank God for the support we have already gotten and will continue to feel throughout this journey and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment