Friday, July 3, 2015

Month Five



It has been awhile since my last post but it has officially been 5 months now that we have been waiting for that anticipated call.  We are at the point right now where we are honestly doing nothing.  People ask all the time how the adoption process is going.  I know they are asking out of the kindness of their hearts and it means so much to me that they take the time to care but it is also so frustrating because I have no answer to share.  We are waiting...waiting...waiting...

This month I did get a chance to talk to a friend of mine who is also talking about adopting.  I am excited for her and her husband to possibly begin this adventure as well.  It will be nice to have someone to go through the process with as well.

I have decided that this summer I want to get a few house projects done to help pass the time.  Tim and our friend Josh are changing our outlets and some switches and they have also changed that flooring in our master bathroom.  It is so nice to not have carpet in the bathroom.  I an so appreciative of their hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment