Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good Signs

This past week I have been feeling very positive the past two week.  I have seen many things that seemed like positive signs. Last week when I was taking Sherlock to the vet I saw two white doves flying together.  A few days later I was driving early in the morning and I could have sworn I saw a shooing star.  A few days after that the sun was shining beautifully through the clouds on my drive to work and it felt like God was shining down on us.  That same day a friend of mine told me she had a dream we received a phone call and she made us the most amazing diapers to start off our diaper collection! I am hoping that all these things are a sign from God that something good is on the horizon.  I can't wait to experience what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment