Monday, May 11, 2015

Month Three

It has officially been three months of waiting.  This has been a tough month.  We haven't had too much news on the adoption front but medically it was draining.  A few weeks ago I got shingles, which is very painful.  Although I didn't get a horrible case of it, and I caught it early, I got to share the experience with ringworm as well.  Sigh.  What a month.

This month was also rough emotionally.  Although I try really hard to be happy for my friends who are pregnant or have babies, there are times where my heart cries.  I am not proud of my jealousy and I try hard to ignore it and move past it but it is hard.  I truly am happy and excited to others when they are blessed with such an amazing gift, and I know that our time will come and that we have to wait for God's will, it can just be emotionally tough at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment